Honeysuckle Flower Essence
Honeysuckle Flower Essence: For Embracing The Present
Honeysuckle plants include two categories: twining vines and shrubs. The plants’ leaves are oval and its trumpet-shaped flowers are known for their sweet scent. The blossoms range in color from white to yellow to deep orange.
When used as a flower essence, it falls under the category of “insufficient interest in present circumstances”. Honeysuckle flower essence is intended for “people who live in the past instead of the present,” according to the Bach Centre. Edward Bach, a British homeopath, developed Bach flower remedies, or essences, in the 1930s. Every flower has a different healing attribute. Those essences can address and relieve a number of emotional states, such as feeling insecure, overwhelmed or sad.
Honeysuckle essence is useful if you’re:
- Having trouble moving on from things that happened in the past
- Wanting to feel more mindful and “in the now” in your day-to-day life
- Grieving the loss of someone or something important to you
- Living in a new place and feeling homesick
Honeysuckle, like any flower essence, can be used alone or in combination with other flower essences. When using it in combination with other flower essences, one can relieve a wider variety of issues. For example, using it with willow can help you stop reliving feelings of self-pity and resentment from past events, while using it with clematis can help you focus more on the present and be less absentminded. At The Flower Apothecary, we create blends of different flower essences that are thoughtfully designed to work in harmony with each other.
Uses for Honeysuckle Flower Essence
Honeysuckle essence benefits a number of specific emotional states:
- Overcoming past regrets — Feel like you’re stuck in the past or having trouble getting over a heartbreak or regret? Honeysuckle flower essence can help you move forward and focus your energy on your life today.
- Enhancing mindfulness — Do you want to be more mindful, more present in your life? This flower essence can help you stay in the present and appreciate all the pleasures that today brings.
- Homesickness — Settling into a new place that doesn’t yet feel like home? This flower essence can help ease homesickness, regardless of the reason for your move. It’s especially helpful for college freshman and people who have relocated far from their
friends and family members.
Products Containing Honeysuckle Flower Essence
Our products containing honeysuckle flower essence include:
Pure Love — This flower essence blend promotes universal and unconditional love, enhancing your capacity to give and receive love. It can be helpful for children with sibling rivalry issues. It also:
- Supports the healthy expression of love
- Helps resolve a needy or possessive attitude, diminishing jealousy and suspicion
- Helps you recover from old wounds and abandonment issues
- Helps resolve feelings of victimization
Attention & Focus — This flower essence blend enhances awareness of the present moment and supports learning life lessons. It:
- Supports attention and focus
- Helps with memory retention and decreases careless mistakes due to impatience
- Diminishes procrastination, absent-mindedness and immaturity
- Helps combat feeling overwhelmed
- Promotes confidence
Who Can Benefit From Honeysuckle Flower Essence?
- Students and recent relocators — Are you off to college for the first time? Have you recently moved and are having trouble adjusting to your new neighborhood? Honeysuckle flower essence can help you overcome feelings of homesickness.
- The brokenhearted — Have you been through a divorce or other romantic breakup? Even if it was for the best, honeysuckle flower essence can help ease the desire to live in the past and make it easier to move forward, whether you’re a teen or an adult.
- The mindfully inclined — Do you want to be more present and more engaged in your interactions with others and to find more pleasure and joy in the everyday? Honeysuckle flower essence helps you embrace the now.
How to Use Honeysuckle Flower Essence
As with any flower essence, you can use it a variety of ways:
- Add it to water, another beverage or food.
- Place it directly on or under your tongue.
- Add it to your bath water, shampoo or conditioner.
- Add it to a spritzer.
Try four drops of honeysuckle flower essence — or a blend that contains it — 4 times a day or as needed.
If you want to buy honeysuckle essence, have questions about the honeysuckle essence price or want to learn more about how it can benefit you, contact us.