- Supports self nurturing behaviors, especially related to areas considered “feminine”.
- Reported by some users to assist with fertility. May help during perimenopause.
- Supports regular periods and womb health. May help ease period cramps.
- Helpful in relation to issues revolving around mothers, mothering & matrilineal healing.
- Useful for both men and women alike who are estranged from their family and want to reconnect.
- Supports cohesiveness & integration of all aspects of the feminine identity ie the maiden, the mother & the crone.
- Promotes self care.
- Helpful for men who seek to tap into their feminine side.